— Trophy Club, Texas —
Achieving beautifully straight teeth has never been more comfortable or convenient than with Invisalign. The innovative clear aligner system offers a gentle and effective orthodontic solution for individuals wanting to perfect their smiles without dealing with traditional braces. Visit Genuine Smiles to see what Invisalign can do for you!
What Is Invisalign and How Does It Work?
Invisalign is a clear aligner system brought to you by Align Technology. The innovative orthodontic treatment utilizes a series of clear aligners that place pressure on your teeth to gently and discreetly shift them into alignment.
We recommend wearing your aligner trays for at least 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results. Once your treatment is complete, we'll create custom retainers you'll wear at night so your teeth don't move back out of alignment.
What Conditions Does Invisalign Correct?
Invisalign treats most orthodontic concerns, including gapped, crowded, or crooked teeth. It also addresses bite problems such as crossbites, overbites, underbites, and open bites.
Why Choose Invisalign?
Invisalign offers many benefits, including the following:
- The virtually invisible aligner trays will perfect your smile without interfering with your appearance.
- The plastic aligner material is incredibly comfortable and will never irritate your cheeks or lips.
- The aligners are removable, so you can brush and floss with ease and enjoy your favorite food choices without restrictions.
- Your invisible braces will have you on your way to your ideal smile up to 50 percent faster than metal braces.
- The SmartForce features and SmartTrack material are clinically proven to shift your teeth gently and with precision.
What Is the Invisalign Procedure?
During your initial consultation, Dr. Wenner will evaluate your smile's unique needs and demonstrate what Invisalign can do for you. He will take digital scans of your mouth to map out your custom treatment plan, including your teeth's precise movements and the expected length of treatment. Best of all, you'll get to preview your new smile!
When your aligners are ready, you'll return to our office. We'll answer your questions and demonstrate how to use your aligner system. You'll need to schedule appointments every few weeks so we can monitor your progress and make sure your smile is on track.